YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming portal and only 2nd to Google in the category of the search engine. You can explore thousands and millions of creators all around the world making crazy videos in all category. With thousands of videos going online very hour it is one of the most visited websites on the planet. On YouTube, you can follow as many creators as possible and watch all the content they upload. As I said in the starting, YouTube is also the biggest search engine only 2nd to Google.com. You can find educational and informative videos for any topic you can think of.
YouTube is an online streaming platform, that means you can have to have an internet connection to watch a video, and YouTube officially doesn’t support offline or download feature. If in any case, you wanted to download a video from the YouTube for any of thousands of the reasons, you will have no other choice but wondering the web to find the solution. I intend to solve this by writing this article. I’ll be showing you all the best methods you can apply to download YouTube videos for free.
Best Methods to Download YouTube Videos for Free
I’ll be showing you three best methods to download YouTube videos for free. All 3 for three different purposes. So, shall we start?
1. YouTube Downloading Websites
The first method is by using certain websites that allow you to download YouTube videos for free. This method is best suited for those who need to download YouTube once in a while. There are many websites one can use to download YouTube videos for free. The best and the fastest website that I know and recommend is clipconverter.cc
How to Download YouTube videos from clipconverter.cc?
- First copy the YouTube video link you want to download.
- Open clipconverter.cc from your favorite browser.
- You shall see a bar which labeled as “Video URL to Download:” paste the link here and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now you shall be presented with options to choose the video quality such as 480p, 720p, 1080p. Choose your desired and click on ‘Start.’
- Wait until Clipconverter converts your video and then you can click on the download button to download the video.
Just like the clip converter, there are other YouTube video downloader websites:
2. Download YouTube video using Extension
If you are someone who regularly downloads YouTube videos on the computer, you need something more convenient. ‘YouTube Video Downloader’ Google Chrome browser extension by Add-On Crop is among the top extension for downloading YouTube videos.
- First, you need to make sure you are using the Google Chrome browser.
- Now you need to head on to YouTube Video Downloader extension page and install the extension to your Google Chrome browser.
- Once you downloaded, you can download YouTube videos easily with just a few clicks.
- Now every time you are on any YouTube video page, you can see a button labeled as ‘Download’ right next to subscribe button.
- By clicking on the button, you shall be able to download your YouTube videos for free without any hassle.
3. Download YouTube Videos using Android app
If you are someone who downloads YouTube video quite often but doesn’t have access to a computer, then you can use an Android app to download. The app I am talking about is called ‘Tubemate’. This app is not available on Google Play Store. But you can still be able to download the app from different marketplaces or APKMirror.
- First head on to APKMirror Tubemate page and download the latest version of the app and install on your Android.
- Now open the app and navigate to the video you want to download. Now you shall see a download button below the video.
- Tap on the download button and select the video quality you want to download. Now your video shall start downloading.
These are the three best ways to download YouTube videos online for free. By using any of them or all of the methods, you should be able to download your favorite YouTube video for your offline consumption.